The Professional DJ Alliance of Central Alberta has two levels of membership.
- Access to our Facebook group
- Invitation to our bi-monthly Social meetings.
- Acess to our Facebook group
- Invitation to our Social Meetings
- Access to Members only meetings where there will have training sessions, guest speakers, and other exclusive opportunities.
- Logo and contact form on PDJA web site
- Private Forum access
- Highest priority on our referral list
All DJs in Central Alberta are welcome to join as a basic member for free.
As part of our commitment to the industry, we have extensive requirements to become a full member:
- Operate their business within one hour of Red Deer – We believe in supporting local.
- Liability insurance – Protect your business and your clients.
- Legal Music Library – We’re making our living off music. We expect our members to pay for the music that they use to make money.
- Backup Plan – This applies to your equipment, your staff, as well as your planning. We expect you to have a plan in place for if something goes wrong at a wedding or event.
- Contract – Without one, both you and your clients are without recourse if something happens
- Attend at least 4 meetings per calendar year – This can be a mix of social and members only meetings.
- Yearly Dues – This will be used to cover operating expenses as well as compensate guest speakers. $100 per year
For those of you that don’t currently meet all of the above requirements, you still have the option of paying the yearly dues to be included in the members only events.
We will happily help you grow your business and acquire your business license, insurance, legal music, write your contract, etc. We want to grow our industry as a whole and we believe in helping others to be able to make a proper living from DJing. Once you meet the full list of requirements, you will be added to the web site and the referrals list.